SWIFFT the State Wide Integrated Flora & Fauna Team, aims to maintain and develop knowledge and skills in relation to the protection of threatened species and biodiversity across Victoria.
As of January 2015 this site is being replaced by the new SWIFFT.
|View the new look SWIFFT|
- Current projects for threatened species & their habitats
- Research to help threatened species & communities
- Surveys (look, catch & count)
- Reports & findings
- SWIFFT meetings (old video conference notes)
SWIFFT video conferencing
How can I get involved?
Sharing useful information
- Threatened species
- Threatened species A-Z South West Victoria
- Threatened species A-Z North West Victoria
- Land for Wildlife
- Environmental glossary
- Recommended references
See the new SWIFFT for video conference updates
Contact SWIFFT at the new SWIFFT site
Biodiversity conservation is everybody's business, we all need to take an interest in the biodiversity around us and help to protect, conserve and improve biodiversity both within Australia and across the world. United Nations Decade on Biodiversity
During 2013/2014 Federation University Australia, Centre for eCommerce and Communications (CeCC) has provided valuable support to assist the SWIFFT in advancing 'Citizen Science' in relation to threatened species and biodiversity conservation.