SWIFFT meetings - new agenda items
BIRD: linking the biodiversity community
Videoconference venues' start 9.45am - finish 12.30
- Ararat - DEPI Office, Old Shire Offices, Barkly St, Video Conference Room. Contact Jane Moorfoot 5355 0521
- Bairnsdale - 574 Main St DEPI Office Video Conference Room (Ground floor Rm 02) - Contact Mick Bramwell 5152 0450 or Faye Bedford 5152 0400.
- Ballarat State Public Offices Level 4 Video conferencing room, 402 to 406 Mair St Ballarat - Contact Andy Arnold 53366720
- Bendigo - Video Conference Room, Epsom, DEPI offices Room 3 - Contact Peter Johnson 54304358
- Colac DEPI Offices Level 00 Room 2 Video conference Room 83-85 Gellibrand St Colac. Contact Sylvia van der Peet PV Apollo Bay 5237 2509.
- Geelong DEPI State Offices, Corio Bay Room, 4th floor - Contact Ian Smith 0407803115
- Hamilton - PVI Mt Napier Rd Hamilton Video conference Room - Contact Yvonne Ingeme (phone bookings to Reto Zolliger 55730900)
- Heywood / Portland - DEPI Office 12 Murray St Heywood - Contact Evelyn Nicholson 5527 0424 or David Pitts 5527 0422.
- Horsham - "Titree" Video Conference Room Level 1 Rm 02 Horsham VIDA - Contact Pauline Rudolph 53620754 or Felicity Christian 5362 0753
- Melbourne CBD - DEPI 8 Nicholson St Level 5 Room 6 - Contact Vanessa Craigie - 9637 9851
- Melbourne (Port Phillip region) Now located in CDB at 8 Nicholson St - Level 5 Rm 03 contact Shirley Diez - 03 9637 9495 or Karen Lester 9637 9494.
- Melbourne - Arthur Rylah Institute - Level 02 Room 301 - Contact Di Crowther 94508613 or Claire Moxham 9450 8702 regarding ARI participation.
- Mildura / Irymple - Lvl 00 Rm 01 Video Conference DEPI Koorlong Avenue Irymple - Contact Marcia Riederer 5051 4306
- Orbost - DEPI Office 171 - 173 Nicholson St Orbost Contact Stephen Henry 5161 1366
- Traralgon - 71 Hotham St DEPI Office Video Conference Room - Contact Kylie Singleton 5172 2123
- Warrnambool - Video Conference Room DEPI Office Henna St Warrnambool - Contact Amanda Bush on 03 5561 9965
- Wodonga Video Conference Lvl 00 Rm 01 DEPI 1 McKoy St - Contact Glen Johnson 02 6043 7924.
You are welcome to attend and participate in the SWIFFT videoconference, if you are new to the videoconference please advise the appropriate location convenor of your attendance. There is also some limited capacity to arrange phone links if you contact Andy Arnold several days before.
Guidelines for video conference location convenors
South West Integrated Flora & Fauna Team video conference late January/early February 2014
Raptors Raptors - overview of species, threats and conservation.
Introductions commence 9.50am
Guest Speakers commence 10am (in addition to the times shown include 5 minutes for questions after each speaker)
Speakers To be advised - .
Open Discussion Session (12.00 -12.30)
If you have any suggestions please click on discuss this page below (you need to be logged in).
This BIRD page is brought to you by the State Wide Integrated Flora & Fauna Team.
SWIFFT does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of information on this page and any person using or relying upon such information does so on the basis that the SWIFFT shall bear no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any errors, faults, defects or omissions in the information.
INTEGRATED FLORA & FAUNA TEAM